At Community Resource Bank, we have made a promise to our customers to do our best to show how much we care about their needs and our COMMUNITY. We promise to listen to them, respond with our best solutions, work tirelessly to be their trusted RESOURCE and the only BANK they will ever need.
Our success comes from dedicated, knowledgeable and professional employees who are passionate about delivering GREAT customer service. Our employees promise to do their part to work together to support our team, offer solutions, take responsibility, embrace opportunities, be positive and do the best job they can for our customers. Our employees are the face of Community Resource Bank.
Community isn’t just our name – it’s our mission. If you have a passion for delivering GREAT customer service and would like to be a member of our amazing team, please complete our employment application and send it to: Human Resources, Community Resource Bank, 1605 Heritage Drive, Northfield, MN 55057 or email@example.com.
EEO/AA: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility assistance or reasonable accommodation to apply for an open position, please contact Human Resources, Community Resource Bank, 1605 Heritage Drive, Northfield, MN 55057 or call 507-645-4441.
Community Bank Personal Banker/Teller – Roseville
The primary responsibilities of the Personal Banker/Teller is to open customer accounts, servicing customers with paying and receiving functions of the bank along with miscellaneous duties as assigned. This position involves building relationships with current customers and establishing relationships with new clients. As part of the overall bank team, this position may be required to support other departments and functions as requested. Hours for this position are generally 11:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, plus rotating Saturday schedule from 8:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Personal Banking/Customer Service – 50%
• This position will be responsible for helping deepen existing customer relationships and attract new customers to the bank. This will be accomplished through supporting the bank’s overall sales efforts as directed by bank management.
• Will open accounts and assist customers with new and existing account needs. This includes personal and business checking accounts, IRA accounts, Estate accounts, savings and certificates. Responsibilities also include having knowledge for more complex customer transactions and new accounts.
• Sales will include phone contact with customers and prospects as well as cross-selling products and services to walk-in and telephone customers.
Teller – 50%
• Perform paying and receiving functions for customers. This will include accepting deposits, withdrawals, and transfers from customers. Additionally, the Teller may sell Visa gift cards, money orders and help customers with additional related services.
• Tellers will understand the related laws and compliance regulations that pertain to teller duties. Examples include Bank Secrecy Act, Privacy, and Funds Availability Policy.
• Tellers will provide a superior level of customer service. This includes understanding customer needs, as well as understanding the bank products offered in order to provide the highest level of customer service.
• Will support customer traffic by answering incoming calls and greeting walk-in customers.
Excellent Customer Service Skills
Recent Cash Handling Skills
Basic Computer Skills
Positive Attitude & Professionalism
Excellent Communication Skills
Attention to Detail and Accuracy
Ability to Prioritize Tasks and Projects
Ability to Resolve Issues and Problems as they Arise
Ability to Work Independently and as a Team Player
Strict Confidentiality Required
Some Lifting Required
1+ years’ experience in a related position in a community bank
Community Resource Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) and paid-time-off. Please send your résumé with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or Human Resources, Community Resource Bank, 1605 Heritage Drive, Northfield, MN 55057. No phone calls please. Application Deadline 5/25/2017. EEO/AA: Women, Minorities, the Disabled and Veterans are encouraged to apply.