ACH & Wires
A fast, reliable, and secure way to disburse funds, accelerate payment and collection procedures, and reduce operating costs.
Automatic Clearing House (ACH)
What is ACH? “The ACH Network is a highly reliable and efficient nationwide batch-oriented electronic funds transfer system” (www.nacha.org) governed by the National Automated Clearing House Association (NACHA) Operating Rules. NACHA governs clearing of electronic payments between participating financial institutions. The Federal Reserve and Electronic Payments Network act as ACH Operators through which financial institutions transmit or receive ACH entries.
Key Features of ACH
- Collect your receivables with an electronic debit to your customers’ accounts.
- Deposit payroll directly to your employees’ accounts.
- Move your funds to and from other financial institutions (also known as Cash Concentration).
- Upload ACH files created by other programs.
- Create and manage ACH files online.
Download a a sample authorization
View the demo for Business Online Banking. Select ACH Transactions within this demo.
Key Features of Wires:
- Send funds to receiver’s qualifying domestic bank account.
- Create and send wires electronically to any domestic recipient.
- Create wire templates for high-volume recipients.
- Password-protect each wire.
- Get access to the friendly professionals who run our wire department.
- Dual authorization sending options.
- International wires available through any of our branch locations.
How do you set up ACH or Wire services for my business?
Contact our Cash Management Specialist today at 507-645-3125 or speak to any of our friendly customer service representatives at 507-645-4441.