Business Bill Pay
The easiest, fastest, most advanced way to pay bills.
CheckFree Bill Pay for Small Business lets you quickly and conveniently pay anyone online that you pay today by check. .
CheckFree for Small Business Features:
- Pay anyone. Add any person or company in the United States as a payee, and then make payments to those payees at your convenience. The only payments you can’t make through this service are court-ordered payments and state or federal tax payments.
- Receive and pay e-bills online. Many payees can send you electronic bills (e-bills) through CheckFree for Small Business.
- Schedule repeating payments. Automatically make repeating payments, such as lease payments, at the frequency you choose.
- Make payments on the Internet with a secure and reliable system. CheckFree for Small Business uses SSL (secure sockets layer), which ensures that your connections and information are secure from outside inspection. CheckFree for Small Business also uses 40-bit or 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes through the Internet.
You can also use CheckFree for Small Business to:
- Electronically link invoice and credit memo information with your payments.
- Automatically pay most e-bills as you receive them by selecting Auto-Pay when you request e-bills from a payee.
- Export your payment information by creating Quicken®, QuickBooks®, and Microsoft® Money import files.
- Review pending payments and access your payment activity online.
- If you have questions regarding payments, or the checkfree application, please call CheckFree Customer Care 1-800-877-8021.
Enroll in CheckFree for Business
Checkfree terms and conditions
Completing your enrollment. Please read the terms and conditions and then click here to print and sign the acceptance form. You can either mail or email the acceptance form to the following:
Community Resource Bank
1605 Heritage Drive
Northfield, MN 55057
CheckFree Customer Care 1-800-877-8021
View online demo