We offer financing to suit the personal loan needs of our customers. Whether you are in the market for a new car or boat, or taking a well-deserved vacation, our team of Personal Bankers will work with you to find the best solution.
Benefits of a personal loan include:
- Competitive rates
- Quick turnaround on credit decisions
- Flexible terms and payment options
- Rate discount for auto payment from CRB checking
- Online access to loan account and online payment information
Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a revolving loan secured by the equity in your home. The monthly payments are determined by how much money you owe the bank during any given month. As you pay down the amount you owe on your HELOC, the remainder of the credit line is available for other uses. We offer both fixed rate and variable rate Home Equity Lines of Credit.
Loan Application Checklist
There are two ways you can apply for a loan through Community Resource Bank:
- Download an application by clicking Apply Now at your right
- Stop by any CRB location and talk with a Personal Banker
You will be asked to provide these items in addition to your loan application:
- Copy of current driver’s license or photo ID
- Proof of income
- If employed, two recent pay stubs
- If self-employed or paid by commission, copies of last 2 years signed federal income tax returns (personal and business) including all schedules
- Proof of child support or spousal support payments for the last 12 months (if you wish this income to be considered for your loan.)
For home equity loans and lines of credit, please also provide:
- Most recent property tax statement
- Annual homeowners insurance (premium and insurance agent/company information)
All loans are subject to credit approval, acceptable collateral and available equity. Community Resource Bank loans are available to residents located in the State of Minnesota.
Contact us for current rate information by calling 800-250-8420.