We offer financing to suit the personal loan needs of our customers. Whether you are in the market for a new car or boat, or taking a well-deserved vacation, our team of Personal Bankers will work with you to find the best solution.
If you’re ready to hit the road in a new car, truck, or motorcycle, our competitive rates will get you in the driver’s seat in no time.
Personal Lines of Credit
(excluding real estate secured)
Get convenient access to funds when you need them such as Instant Credit overdraft protection.
Home Equity Line of Credit
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a revolving loan secured by the equity in your home. The monthly payments are determined by how much money you owe the bank during any given month. As you pay down the amount you owe on your HELOC, the remainder of the credit line is available for other uses. We offer both fixed rate and variable rate Home Equity Lines of Credit.
Loan Application Checklist
There are two ways you can apply for a loan through Community Resource Bank:
- Download an application by clicking the “Apply Now” link above
- Stop by any CRB location and talk with a Personal Banker
You will be asked to provide these items in addition to your loan application:
- Paystubs covering the most recent 30 days for each applicant (including a year-to-date summary)
- Copies of W-2 and Federal Income Tax forms with all schedules for the last 2 years
- Proof of other sources of income (if using for qualifying)
For Self-Employed borrowers, you will also need to provide:
- Copies of your business federal income forms with all aschedules for the last 2 years (K-1s, if applicable)
- Copy of extension to file your income taxes, if applicable
- If you are required to pay child support or alimony, please provide a complete copy of signed decree including any stipulations and modifications
- If you wish to have child support/alimony considered as a basis for repaying your loan, please provide a complete copy of signed decree including any stipulations and modifications. You may be asked to provide documentation to show receipt of payments.
All loans are subject to credit approval, acceptable collateral and available equity. Community Resource Bank loans are available to residents located in the State of Minnesota.
Contact us for current rate information by calling 800-250-8420.